Welcome, Guest

AIR PURIFIER REVIEW - CONSUMERS REPORT BEST

[postlink] http://home-air-purifier.blogspot.com/2011/10/air-purifier-review-consumers-report.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhfOC5JHE7Uendofvid[starttext]How can you say Ions are what give you energy? and refreshed ? I have dificulty breathing with an ionizer. I tried an ionizer and the next morning my chest felt like a cynder block,very heavy. My doctor said it was the ionizer.Don't get me wrong, I would love to have your product and I believe it works but not every body gets refreshed from ions and I heard you say that. The machine I tried was just an ionizer so it may have been just to strong.
[endtext]
This site does not store any files on its server.We only index and link to content provided by other sites.If you have any doubts about legality of content or you have another suspicions, feel free to contact us at andissswin@gmail.com - Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))